Visit Our Sponsor- Wobbly Model Syndrome!

Thursday 11 October 2012

*Insert Witty and Interesting Title Here*

So i got some free time by myself yesterday, for the first time in nearly 3 weeks

Got some photos!

My first 12 cultists (10 with CCW, 2 with guns)


My HQ's (the Apostle has since been sprayed, as has the Champion)



Some of what i've got to look forward to. Yay

I have also sprayed all my cultists and my first squad of CSM. I've also broken ground on the first of them and started his paintjob, as I want to see how it looks first.

Got my first game with the army list tomorrow night, so looking forward to seeing how well they do!
Then a tournement with my Eldar this weekend to get me into a deep 40k mood and hopefully lots of painting next week.

Until next time








1 comment:

  1. Looking really good Dr! you seem to be so much better organised than the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete