Visit Our Sponsor- Wobbly Model Syndrome!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Wolfshade: 'Ere we GO!

I have been invited by ALShrive to join and hopefully use this a base to get my models painted.
I am going to be running Orks rather than my beloved Blood Angels, which is going to be a bit of a challenge as I've played 0 games with them in 6th and only 3 in 5th.

As most people are using Dark Vengeance as their base, I thought I would use Assault on Black Reach so that gives me:
  • Warboss w/ Power Klaw
  • 5 Nobz
  • 20 Boyz
  • 3 Deffkoptas
They have snap fitted together and have been base coated.
In terms of colours I am not really sure where to go, I like the idea of having purple nobz, and differentiating the castes by colour, so red for boyz (so they can go fasta) purple for nobz (so I can make jokes about it) and blue for my warboss.

Next stop: Paint these guys and get some photographs up.

Wolfshade

No comments:

Post a Comment