Visit Our Sponsor- Wobbly Model Syndrome!

Saturday 8 December 2012

Back in The Saddle

Ok, so as I previously mentioned November was a pretty rough month for me. Things seem to have sorted themselves out now and my life is getting back in order. Anyway I sat down today to get some blitzing done and I had this nagging feeling in the back of my head. It took me a while to put my finger on it, but about an hour ago it struck me. I had a realisation. Like Einstein bathing in a tub full of apples, it struck me like a bolt of lightning. I was Rushing. I was having to rush my chaos army because I was falling behind. I never started this Chaos Army to rush it, this was meant to be a pleasurable modelling experience so  it is that now that I must announce that Typhus has ordered a tactical withdrawal......

Fear not though, I am not abandoning BolsCon (in fact I may be making my life both harder and easier!). I have a back-up army that I designed to be a speed-painting exercise. Tyranids! As such I have spent the last hour digging through my cases.....

Hivefleet Jötnar is coming, i can hear the chittering of their carapaces now....

No comments:

Post a Comment